Friday 2 March 2012

Well I am now a home owner but as usual it doesn't quite go to plan...

I got the keys to my new home at 12.30 today.  I was so excited to go around there with mum my step dad and little bubba and I get around there only to discover that  there is no power on.  After 3 calls to the power company I was informed that the reason there is no power on is because there is so sort of lock on the power to stop squatters so off I trundle to the housing trust because they were who I purchased the property off.  A few conversations later someone lets me know I will be called shortly.    1 hour later a guy shows up at the house to tell me the reason there is no power is because they didn't connect the house up to the main power supply..  Long story short I have no power until at least Monday and I will be pushing to get it by then as well..  I really hope they get it sorted asap on Monday because I will be in a house with 2 young children and no bloody power which will not be fun at all we have no choice but to move this weekend... So stay tuned for some grumpy posts from me if they don't get it sorted soon

No comments:

Post a Comment