Thursday 8 March 2012

I am so glad I dont have to do that for a long time...

Moving sucks.  It rained on the day we moved and we had to move into a house with no power because some wanker didnt finish his job properly which meant I was sold a house with no power supply.. After 4 days and lots of phone calls and quite a bit of jumping up and down I now have power and a new hot water system.  

Everything is moved now I just have to sort things out.  It still hasnt quite sunk in that I own this place tho I did make my mark on it already and painted the numbers bright pink :) I have actually been telling people that I am testing out the colour to see if I want to paint the whole outside of the house that colour.. it gets some interesting reactions.  I still have to clean the other house which I am not looking forward to.

The boys seem to love the place and seem quite at home and the dog thinks its great that she can come inside and enjoys sleeping at my feet while I am on the lounge the cat isnt actually with us at the moment he has gone visiting to the dairy to catch some mice hopefully he stays there for a while as much as I miss him it is a lot quieter without him and there are a lot of other cats in this street so he may not like it here that much I would imagine he might be beaten to a pulp a lot.  

I am loving it here there is so much room in the kitchen and even my room is quite large and has lots of potential.  I would really love to be able to start decorating but I just cant afford to at the moment which is frustrating.  But damn I actually own this place... Its all mine..

1 comment:

  1. Moving house never gets any easier. I've done it at least once every 18 months for years on end, and I forget how hard it is from one move to the next.

    ReplyDelete