Monday 2 July 2012

Well it has been a while since the last post... We had another loss not long after Maggie passed on, the feral cat who was living at the smallest boys place since the big move was run over and made his way to kitty heaven.  He has been missed and his replacement is just as feral most of the time. We called him Smokie and he has been living with us for nearly 2 weeks now.
We also have 2 new additions to the family 2 white rabbits called Cuddles and Skittles.  They are just adorable and almost half the size of the dog already.  

The house renovations have been going slowly. In fact I haven't done much at all yet other then getting rid of the tree in the front yard.  That was an interesting adventure.  I decided to do it one weekend and had half of the neighbors taking a look at me, one actually got a large park bench type seat and dragged it into his driveway and watched me digging out the roots for quite some time.  I have been moving the furniture around quite a bit and I am finally happy with the lounge room most of the time and will be even more happier once the heater isnt needed.  I am hoping to have a revers cycle heater next winter.  Well its bed time now hopefully I can get back into a habit of writing again.

1 comment:

  1. You're getting quite a menagerie of pets. The boys are lucky :)

    ReplyDelete