Thursday 29 December 2011

Ever wonder what makes a person just that little bit crazy??

 I used to but I think that I have finally worked it out.... A combination of 2 little boys one aged 5 and one who is 9 months old a 2 year old Beagle called Princess and a feral cat called Frankie.  Throw in the joys of running a household on a shoestring budget and the pressure of university study and man troubles and I reckon you will be  almost at crazy.

My life is hardly worth writing about but I thought that I might give it a go anyway just for the fun of it.  You never know I might actually get something from it.  

2011 has seen some ups and downs new additions to my family and new challenges to face but even with all that has gone on it has been a very rewarding year and I am hoping that 2012 will either bring the man I fell in love with 2 years ago back to me or will see me in the arms of a man who is worthy of my love.  But for now my bed and my littlest boy is calling out to me.  Night all Mumma of two xo

No comments:

Post a Comment