Saturday 31 December 2011

Welcome 2012

What a great start to the new year.  I had an awesome night with my friends and our kids.  Fireworks at 9pm were great the kids loved it.  Then sparklers at midnight which I think I enjoyed more then the kiddies.  I think i finally made it to bed sometime after 2 and the baby had me up again at about 6 but I am doing quite well although I do have to think about getting to work on my essay which is due in a week... I have started towards my first goal for the year and started looking at homes to buy there are some that are in my price bracket that i really like the look of so fingers crossed it can happen for us :) I would love nothing more then to own my own home that the boys and I can leave our mark on.  So here is hoping for one huge debt in my near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment