Friday 30 December 2011

A quick goodbye to 2011

Wow what a year it has been it seems like only yesterday that I was waiting for 2011 to begin.
A lot has happened.   I gave birth to another beautiful boy who is quite good already at attracting women, been covered in copious amounts of chunky warm regurgitated milk, had my heart broken by the one person that I thought I could trust, started uni and ticked another thing off my bucket list  (something that only I know about so I have no intentions on sharing that one) ... Made some new friends and lost some old ones.  Adopted a cute (at the time) but annoying cat.  Travelled to QLD with 2 young children and managed to upset a few people in the process but that is their issue if they are not adult enough that the world doesn't revolve around them that is fine.  
I was holding onto a dream that I now know will never eventuate so I have decided that it is time to let go of that and follow some new ones.  Who knows what the future will hold.
So tonight as the sun sets on 2011 and I am sitting out the back with my friends having a bundy or 4 I will make a promise to myself to let go of the bad parts of my past and embrace the unknown of the future and just enjoy life as a single and free woman who is about to embark on one of the most exciting parts of her life with 2 handsome little men at her side....
Goodbye 2011 and hello to the new and exciting 2012 please bring with you many happy moments and if its not too much to ask a hot man to call my own would be nice too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment