Sunday 15 January 2012

My Pussy has no street credit!

The feral cat has been getting his ass whipped by a cat that is half his size which I am pretty sure is actually female... Its quite sad really, watching him cower on the front patio with his tail all bushy and his heckles up scared and howling like a baby while this tiny little girly looking cat takes swipes at him.  As soon as I open the door to try and sort it out he comes racing in and hides behind the safety of my skirt (well he would if I wore one) and then as soon as she is gone he whines to go back out just so he can sit there and wait for her to come back and have another go at him...I think it might be time to take him to the vet and have his testicles removed because he is obviously never going to actually use them...Really why is it the males I seem to pick lack one thing or another I cant even seem to pick a decent cat these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment