Tuesday 17 January 2012

You know your a moody bitch when...

Your contemplating stabbing yourself in the face with a rusty fork....OMG even I am annoyed at how moody I am at the moment.  Its a combination of lack of sleep, the messed up weather (hot one day freezing the next), misbehaving children and the side affects of the stupid contraception I am now on.   If my mood doesn't improve in the next few weeks with cooler weather and more sleep then I will be having the damn little rod removed from my arm otherwise I might just have to slap myself silly or worse.  The last time that I was this moody was when I was trying to get pregnant with mister 5 and was taking very large doses of clomid which is a fertility drug.  I find it somewhat amusing that once getting pregnant was something I had to work really hard for now its something that I have to prevent.  Its funny how life works sometimes.  I prefer the latter though as it meas that if and when I do decide to have another child I know it wont be so hard (well I hope that it wont).  Anyway i really should feed the fur babies and get my backside into bed I plan on sleeping in and pity the person that tries to wake me before 9 am...It wont be pretty......

No comments:

Post a Comment