Thursday 2 February 2012

I really don't care if you need to pee....

But I do care that you felt the need to stand in front of my bedroom window at 11 pm and share it with the town at the top of your lungs.  I especially care that in doing so you woke my baby up!  If you feel the need to do it again I will be throwing his shitty nappies at your head and trust me I won't miss! 
I am well and truly over the loud mouthed drunks that walk past the house at all hours heading to the servo to find food to help them sober up.  One more month that's all I have to put up with it for and then it will be someone else's problem.  It has been somewhat interesting living here over the past 19 months that's for sure.  I even had to call the police to remove a dunk in a tux that was asleep on my front steps.  The really funny thing is I will probably miss all of the drama, although I get the feeling that the new neighbor hood wont exactly be quite either but it shouldn't be as bad.  But its late and I have to get the big boy up for school in the morning so should go drag my bum off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment