Wednesday 15 February 2012

My 31st birthday was....

Freaking awesome...  I really didnt know how the girls could top a pink cordless drill but they managed it.  How you ask?  Well they started off with surprising me at the school with my best friend of almost 17 years.  She had arrived in town the night before and spent the night at one of the girls house and they then managed to hide her and have her call me and then walk up behind me.  End result tears from Shannon.. They then took me for coffee and dropped me off at the salon where they had arranged an hour long massage and set of new nails which look awesome with the drill.  That was followed by sushi out the front of the kids school as they wanted to make the open day.  I didnt think the day could get better but they came around later that night and we had some drinks before they tied me to a chair and blind folded me, I really didnt know what to expect and if I had of taken a guess I would never have guessed what was to follow.  They left me in the lounge room tied to the chair in the company of the man who had been given instructions to put on a show for me and to remove the blind fold when he was ready to.  You can imagine my surprise when the man I loved was on the other side of the blind fold.  It seems they had hacked my phone stolen his number and called him and invited him to the party.  It was only after he had agreed to come did they decide to pretend they had organised a stripper.  All up it was a great day that ended perfectly.  I am very lucky to have so many awesome people in my life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment