Saturday 18 February 2012

Sunday afternoon boredom

Its Sunday afternoon and I am sitting here bored out of my brain.  So what do I do when bored on a sunday afternoon to avoid packing?  Watch Twilight of course.  Don't worry this isn't going to be a post about the awesomeness of Twilight...
I really should be packing.  I got what I thought was a lot done yesterday but looking at it again it doesn't really seem like all that much.  Its a very long slow process this packing stuff.  It probably doesn't help that I am sort through a lot of stuff and throwing out giving away the things we no longer want or need... Already I have given away about 4 bags of clothes that no longer fit the boys.  I gave away a few of my own too there is one box with  a dress in it that I am trying to decide on a future for.  Its my wedding dress.  Because I am in the process of getting divorced I really don't think I should be hanging onto it anymore.  It wouldnt matter if I was planning on wearing it again because its like 2 sizes too big for me now anyway.  So the question remains what does one do with a wedding dress they no longer want?? I could sell it but I am not too sure I would be comfortable with that so I am thinking I might end up giving it away.  The dress really is quite beautiful and deserves to be worn again and I kind of hope by giving it away who knows it might bring some positive energy my way and I might actually be able to have the kind of relationship I want with the guy I love....wishful thinking at its best.  Anyway I think that maybe it might be time for me to go and do some more packing..

No comments:

Post a Comment